Aloha! We're a happy, healthy family of six, loving each other and life! We hope our pictures and movies leave you smiling!
Happy Birthday Uncle Brad!! Here is a song just for you and a poem that Hayden helped write. Enjoy your special day! We love you and miss you!!!
Flowers are red
Shirts are black
Brad is 27
And needs to move back!
Adorable. Did you do a run through before or was that all on the spot? Love the emphasis on "you". :)
love the head shakin' YOU!! and the yay at the end. marcus knew when to add his extra zing! gotta love little boys!!!!! p.s. did you ever find out what you are having??? or a surprise?
WOW! I never hear Hayden talk that much. HAHAHA!! SO CUTE! Hey, go check out my new blogger. I caved and decided to do one!www.amandathomsenslife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Adorable. Did you do a run through before or was that all on the spot? Love the emphasis on "you". :)
love the head shakin' YOU!! and the yay at the end. marcus knew when to add his extra zing! gotta love little boys!!!!!
p.s. did you ever find out what you are having??? or a surprise?
WOW! I never hear Hayden talk that much. HAHAHA!! SO CUTE! Hey, go check out my new blogger. I caved and decided to do one!
www.amandathomsenslife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment