Here are our pumpkins this year. These have only been carved for 3 days and they're already shriveling and growing hair inside. I guess the weather here is not pumpkin friendly.
I didn't realize how much my boys hated getting dirty until we told them they had to gut their own pumpkins. They both cried and refused for about 15 minutes, until we actually forced their hands into their pumpkins and held them there until they had a handful. After about 20 seconds they were doing it on their own...not enjoying it, but doing it.
2 comments:
You guys look adorable! How are you feeling these days and how much longer till you pop? One more question, unless I am behind a week, did you have trunk or treat early?
yeah, trunk or treat at the church early???? costumes look mighty cute...and nice belly. i bet you'll be glad to be able to breathe again soon!
Post a Comment