October 25, 2008

Sterling had to work on our anniversary but had this delivered to me at home while he was gone. It's from Edible Arrangements and it was gorgeous! I'm sad to say it didn't last long because it was just as tasty as it was beautiful. What a sweet surprise!

This awesome husband of mine also had reservations for us, at what is now probably my favorite restaurant, Benihana's. You sit around a table with a total of 8 people in a U shape. The rest of the table is a huge grill that they cook your food on. It was dinner and a show as the chef flips and throws around food and his utensils. The food was AMAZING. I had steak and shrimp. Ster had steak and lobster, both of which came w/ fried rice, salad and soup. A couple of pinacolada's and raspberry lemonades to wash it down. Mmmmm. Seriously, the best steak I've ever had, like as soft as a freshly baked roll. Had to remind myself that it was in fact meat I was eating. A fabulous night and to top it off, an unexpected picture taken and given to us in honor of our anniversary. A very cool restaurant all
must try.

1 comment:
That arrangement looks DELICIOUS!! That is a wonderful idea and you can justify it, because it's fruit... no need to mention the chocolate. HAHA!! Oh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment