Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night

We stayed home this year since we'd already done trunk-or-treat. We made it a family night. I made snakes in the grass for dinner, which are just sub sandwiches on bread sticks, with olive eyes and tomato tongues, surrounded by grass, shredded lettuce. It was actually pretty lame...so lame that I won't be posting a picture of it. The boys thought it was cool though. I guess that's all that matters. We then baked sugar cookies, made frosting, and decorated them with sprinkles. We finished the night with The Nightmare Before Christmas, a family favorite. Good times.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Love sugar cookies, especially ones that are frosted. MMM!! Hey, send me your e-mail so I can add it to my blog list. I'm making it private, because I've heard too many stories out there and it freaks me out a little.

sunomannuh28mom@aol.com