Many have been asking how things are down here so I've updated our blog quite a bit to show our latest adventures. Work for Sterling is going well. He's still enjoying it, which is a good thing because he just started working tens. Also, baby #3 is doing great, very active. Doc says the head is mostly down now which was fantastic news. I'm doing fine, anxiously awaiting the 6 weeks until I can hold this child on the outside. We love it here but miss our family terribly and can't wait to see everyone!
2 comments:
Are you a little nervous for three??
One seems like a lot of work already...but maybe it gets easier once you adjust & they get a little older. Sorry it's just the scared new mom in me talking. :)
I replied to another post and answered my own question. 6 weeks, huh! Almost there.
Post a Comment