I would guess that the Place family is big into Halloween...call it a hunch. :) That is adorable though. Sadly I haven't gotten things together enough to decide what Keegan will be. My mom sent me a pumpkin outfit that he will probably wear...am I a disgrace to the holiday??
Jenny, your boys are just so cute. I haven't figured out what Christian's going to be. He hates wearing things on his head, which is so annoying because I always buy him cute beanies and hats to wear and he never will!
check out my new project http://babyproducts411.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Marcus' costume is the best one I've ever seen! I love love love it! What a cute kid.
I would guess that the Place family is big into Halloween...call it a hunch. :) That is adorable though. Sadly I haven't gotten things together enough to decide what Keegan will be. My mom sent me a pumpkin outfit that he will probably wear...am I a disgrace to the holiday??
Jenny, your boys are just so cute. I haven't figured out what Christian's going to be. He hates wearing things on his head, which is so annoying because I always buy him cute beanies and hats to wear and he never will!
check out my new project http://babyproducts411.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment