Where to start? Lots of good news and some bad. We'll start with the good. Currently our family is in San Diego. We were fortunate enough to get to come back through Sterling's job. We plan to be home for Thanksgiving, or whenever our baby "tells" us. Our due date is December 1st, and we're hoping baby won't try to make an early entrance.
We're staying in the La Jolla Crossroads Apts and loving every minute of it so far. This time we have a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom w/ free Internet, cable, ac and house keeping. Right outside our door, about 30 seconds away is a kiddy pool that only goes to 1 1/2ft deep and a playground right beside it. It's awesome! I feel very blessed, especially in times like these, to be a stay at home mommy. This place has a gym, a theatre room, pools, Pilate's studio and the list continues. I don't know how people afford it. The San Diego temple is about 1 mile away too. It's so BEAUTIFUL and we can't wait to go again. The boys are doing great and Sterling is enjoying work. Our little one is very active and I'm already experiencing that wonderful numbness in my hips at night. Pregnancy is fantastic!
Sterling and I also bought our first home back in March and moved in in July. It's a great little home for us and we love it. Here are the boys new bunks and night stand we picked up about a week ago. Lucky little guys.
We moved into our new ward, Manette, and received a very warm welcome. Sterling was called to be the 1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum and is excited to serve. It's so great having a worthy priesthood holder for a husband. We're all really proud of him.
Uncle Jeremy left for his mission and is in the MTC in Utah right now. He was called it Milan Italy...lucky dog. These pictures were taken the day before he left, at the Seattle temple.
Uncle Jeremy left for his mission and is in the MTC in Utah right now. He was called it Milan Italy...lucky dog. These pictures were taken the day before he left, at the Seattle temple.
A FEW RANDOM PICTURES
This is a dinosaur hatching. Hayden is quite a good artist.
Enjoyed his breakfast so much he thought he'd save some for later...powdered donuts...mommy's weakness.
The bad news. We lost a loved one on August 3rd. John Carey was killed in a car accident involving drunk drivers. John and my mom were married for a little over a year and SOOOO happy together. John is missed every day. Although Sterling and I didn't get to spend as much time as we wanted with the two of them, what we did know about John was he had a huge heart. He always wore a smile and was willing to help. A completely selfless man and a friend to everyone. Papa John was only 42 when he was taken, leaving behind not only my mom, but 3 young children. Sterling and I and our boys were fortunate enough to spend John's last day with him and are grateful for that. All your prayers are welcome in this hard time.


Below are pictures taken throughout the week of people who came to lend support and give their respects. People not pictured: Todd Thatcher, Troy Raven, Rosemary Thatcher, Kevin Thatcher and children, John's kids-Alisa, Triston and Dena
Big Brown Sterling and Little White Sterling...both very cute.


How many cameras did they expect us to look at at one time?
Many of you think Chris is the best part of this picture, however, I quite enjoy Aubrey and her highly immodest dress/shirt.
Cousins, Elijah and Brigham
I can't find words...
...for this picture either...Heidi?...and even more ???? for Chris.
Don't know what Germ's doing but can Brad be any taller?
Hayden likes giving me flowers and insists that I put them in my ear.
Sisters.
4 comments:
Hooray! It's about stinkin' time you updated! I've been waiting.
Anyway, cute pictures. I'm pathetically jealous right now. I want to spend a few months in Cali...next to the temple...with a kiddie pool!
Have fun! And don't forget to post!
:)
hey there...sorry about the news. we heard through sister hendrickson! looks like you have all been busy busy! glad that you updated! nice prego belly...you are one cute pregnant woman! (not that you aren't all the time!) :)
yo sis,
i love the pic of us men where you commented on how tall I was and that you weren't sure what Germ was doing. he's hilarious!!! Can you email me a larger version of that picture. furthermore will you make your pictures clickable, which will lead to a larger picture and less strain on my poor cranial nerve II and III. ok love you, by
here is one more comment after having updated myself. Allow myself to introduce...myself.
Post a Comment