Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun in CA

We had a bunch of fun last weekend with my sister and mom. We went to the beach and to Legoland. Us girls did each other's makeup, got our hair cut, did our nails, went shopping, watched chick flicks and slept very little. It was a great visit and we miss them already!
.
@ the Beach
Doesn't he look so grown up in this picture?

I love this man. I didn't get any video of him, Hayden and Marcus playing because I was taking care of Noah, but it was super precious. They were running around, yelling and laughing, kicking water at each other. Even Marcus, who is usually reluctant to get wet, was dripping from head to toe when they were finished. It was so great. I love having a husband who's fun, playful and exciting, while still managing to be super hot, buff, and completely awesome.

Did I mention talented? He didn't get a chance to finish it because the tide was coming in but here you go. It was Hayden's idea. Such a bright kid.


"Ooooooh!"

.
@ the Pool
Mom you were such a sport, getting in the cold pool while Heidi and I laid out in the sun. Thanks! The boys loved it too!
Hayden trying to splash Grandma. Poor guy, wasn't even close.
.
@ the Beach
Sunday we went to the beach to have a picnic. Notice the wind. It was freezing. We ended up eating in the car and watching people try to play volleyball.
Sterling refused to eat in the car. Lol.
.
@ LEGOLAND
Too many things to take pictures of, so we just stuck with mainly the boy stuff.
Dinosaurs, dragons and pirates.
Noah was actually pretty scared of them.

The pirate ship shot cannons. They were mesmerized.



Hayden's first climb. It took him a minute to get the hang of it, but he ended up doing great.
Check him out! I think this was as far as he made it. His arms and legs must have been tired!
This was Hayden's favorite ride. You can't see him, but he's sitting next to Sterling in the back.
This was Marcus's favorite ride. He looked bored while it was going but when we were done he told me, "It was freaking me out!"
Noah's favorite. He cried every time his turn was done. Such a big boy riding all by himself!
Having fun & being silly.


Waiting in line for a 4D film.
Teeth check. Oh wait, they already took the picture.
We haven't ever watched Bob the Builder so I didn't think Hayden or Marcus knew who he was. Apparently they do because Hayden refused to go say hi, and I quote, "I hate him. He is so annoying." Lol.

Ewwww. I look sick with a white man at my side. Give me my Hawaiian!
.
@ the Playground


What will life be like when we get our little girl? Will she be into sticks and rocks and kung fu too? Not sure, but her brothers are, and we love it!

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like lots of fun. can't wait for you to be our neighbors!

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Vanessa said...

what fun! kelton cannot get enough of all of the legos...he said we need to go there now to make sure they are really that big and still made of legos! :) and about the girl, yes she will love rocks, sticks and kung fu- because her brothers do, and yet she'll be a whole new version of them...just a little more attitude is my prediction! :)