Hayden and Marcus had been playing in their bedroom for thirty minutes or so, building aliens and robots, and destroying bad guys with them. I was listening in from the other room when I suddenly heard a faint sound of an alarm clock going off. I went a little closer and realized it was the phone off the hook. In that same second, the boys stopped everything. They stared at each other, and were silent for about two seconds. Then it went like this:
(Hayden) "What is that noise?"
(Marcus) "IT'S A BOMB!! RUN! IT'S GOING TO BLOW UP!!"
Maybe you had to be there, but it was pretty dang hilarious. They really believed they had a bomb in their room.
Anyway, that happened just before Marcus came to me with this.
He came running out of his room giggling, "Mom! My monkey is bleeding!"
They're so good at entertaining themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment