Last weekend we headed to Arizona to visit Papa and we had a blast! The only thing that would've made it better was if Maga was there. We missed you Maga!!!!
Hayden, Marcus and Noah love their Papa and started missing him only seconds out of his driveway. We played in the pool, went to the movies, out to eat, and relaxed the whole time. It was so great! Seriously, a vacation from our vacation. Don't hate us, haters. Just come visit!
We saw Shrek Forever After in 3D and it was really good. Given that it is Shrek, there were obviously some inappropriate lines and things they could have done without, but I must say, it has a very good moral. It's funny and original, and the end forces a tear or two.
Also, Sterling and I went to see Letters to Juliet. What a great husband right? I know. Anyway, the movie had such potential, but I have to admit, it was a letdown. I knew it was going to be completely predictable, (and it was), and I loved the story with the older couple, but man! The younger couple getting together at the end??? and I quote, "Can you move?"...."Only my lips." COME ON!!! I could have spent all day thinking of the worst line to put there, and I would've failed miserably next to that one!! Who has seen this? You know what I'm talking about. And since I'm criticizing, let me also just ask, what the heck is wrong with the young guy? Is it all his horrible shoes? his feet? his skinny pants? Why did they have so many shots of him walking towards the camera?
OK, I'm done with that movie. Sterling and I also saw Prince of Persia. We both liked it a lot. It was a good story, had some fun game related scenes, good action, good acting, and above all, it was tasteful. It's so refreshing to know that it IS still possible for Hollywood to put out a movie not littered with...(to keep it PG), filth.
So anyway, in no particular order...
Hayden has four or five notebooks, & all but one are pretty much full. He loves to draw and he's so good at it!
but he did, & then he just stood there, making a puddle.
After a minute or so, he got bored, and started shaking it around.
Here he is, not so dry anymore, wondering what just happened. Hahaha, so cute.
Marcus loves swimming. He comes out of the water smiling huge like this. In this picture he had just come up from diving with daddy to get all those rings!
You can't tell, but these goggles have been tampered with. Lol. As is public knowledge, my children have large heads. Well, we all do, except Noah, but I'm sure that won't last. ANYWAY, we had to duck tape the straps to make them longer. I thought it was funny. 

Love this picture. Papa & Hayden practicing holding their breath.
Must be nice.
Not a care in the world.
Sterling and I went for a night time dip. So romantic. This picture is mainly just to prove that I was there, since I was the one taking all the pictures. Now that I think about it though, this proves nothing. This could be any pool. "You're just gonna have to trust me!" (What movie?)
After all that, I realize that I'm in this video.
Diving with Daddy & Papa
There's something about the way that Marcus jumps in a pool that I just love.
Thanks Papa for the wonderful visit!!!!
2 comments:
You're kids are HILARIOUS! I miss you guys every time I see pictures of you. It looks like you guys are having so much fun.
I love you guys.
oh my goodness they are fish! i love how marcus totally trusted your husband to unplug his nose and just jump! :) all the boys look SO different, noah is his own little man now! but i bet they LOVED being in az.! sounds like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment