Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friends...

It brings me so much joy watching these boys each day. They are the best of friends. I love that they do everything together!



Not that I need to say, but this is not a net. It's a web. Also, these are not boys. They are spider men.

He's serious about this climbing business.

We
like
playing
with
the
talk
tubes.
My man.
We got to visit with some old friends this week, who used to be in our ward in WA, but now live in San Diego. It was good to see familiar faces!
This was on the way to the park. Justin had to give Marcus his helmet because the kid one was way too small. Marcus loved this so much it has made the Christmas list. He spent the whole ride shooting spider webs at those of us who were walking. Apparently, he didn't need to see us to do that. Lol.
This was SOOO much fun! We don't have a yard here in San Diego but that didn't stop us. We took our water balloon fight to the garage. This was taken a split second after Hayden decided to start early. Look at his little face! He sought out the perfect moment. That moment being when I was talking to Sterling, and NOT looking. He nailed me right in the chest! He was so happy. He is somewhat competitive. I know we're all wondering where he got that.
Anyway, I got him back...as you can see in the movie below.

Well, I would have, if the water balloons didn't hate me.
The next movie is just some more of my mad editing skills. The tiny screen doesn't do the impact justice, but rest assured, on full screen, it's rough. I'm still laughing. (Maybe I should start updating my blog during the day, rather than during the delirious, giggly hours of the night??)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun times. I see sunlight in those pictures!