Thursday, May 17, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day

I'm new to the idea of leprechaun pranks so my first year of tricks was sort of lame.  BUT, the boys believed every bit of it and thought it was hilarious.  Bottom line, lame equals cool around here.

 I'm such a good mom for boys (good thing), hence the underwear on the chandelier. It was their favorite.
 It took them a while to find the bananas.  Listening to their ideas of how on earth the leprechauns got up that high was fantastic.
 My personal favorite, still cracking me up months later, was the good old rubber-band around the sink sprayer.  I knew I'd forget about it and sure enough, I did.  I flipped it on, all the way, while walking by to get Bastian's food, so although I forgot, it still got my intended, unsuspecting target!  It. Was. Hilarious.
Good for nothin leprechauns! 

No comments: