My really good friend was in town visiting her family and we were able to sneak away the morning of my birthday to enjoy a pedicure. It was, as always, great to see you Erika! I hate that our visits are so few and far between but what can you do?
After lunch Sterling and I took the boys to the park and enjoyed the sunshine and just being together. I failed to get a picture of Erika and I, but I have several from the park. That evening Sterling took me to Brix 25 for dinner and it did not disappoint...well dessert did, but dinner was fabulous. It was a good day.
His hair is so fly.
This is one of my favorites. I love seeing his teeth, and his nose all squinched up. No, that's not a word but it seems perfect.
I love his expressions. One of the coolest things I get to do as a mother is watch them see and experience new things each day. Their excitement, wonder, and joy for everything, is a good reminder to stop and smell the roses, and to enjoy the simplicity of life and the beauties around us. We are blessed!
Noah has an extremely gregarious personality and I admire that characteristic in him. He makes friends on every playground we visit and I can't help but think of him as a missionary and how great he's going to be!
I remember the days when the slides looked much smaller next to him. Again with the time that won't stop! For now though, I'm grateful these free playgrounds provide ample thrill for them. In a couple of years they'll experience Cedar Point and not much will appease them after that!
After dinner we walked around the water and then went on a hunt to find some sunglasses for me. We were unsuccessful there, but did stumble upon what I think is the biggest camping chair in the world, complete with 6 cup holders.


No comments:
Post a Comment