We recently went camping with some friends we love and had a great time. It was nice just to visit, without cramming a bunch of planned activities in. It was a relaxing, enjoyable three days with our favorite family. Here are some pictures...
We had to work hard convincing them to play Red Rover but snapping this photo was worth it. Put to music, it'll be a tearjerker at their wedding.
It's not funny, and yet it was hilarious. Noah may be a little competitive. Yesterday after losing at UNO, he said and I quote, "I'm never playing that game again!" Competitive coupled with sore loser perhaps. I don't know where he gets it from. This is him, mid-punch, after he couldn't bust through their chain.
Cheeeeeeeese.
Awww. Uncle Snowman. It was super sweet watching these two together.
Obviously I love the little guy, but let me talk a bit about the bigger one. He is awesome! My boys adore him. He's a great friend, always nice and helpful. There's a reason he's an older brother!
We were all impressed when this little guy climbed the pole like nothing!
Aaaaaaand, I was impressed by this guy.
World's best wedgie.
Haha. I think Marcus was wishing he was on the other side.
Fun people.
Noah is very photogenic.
Some pictures I found on my camera. No wonder we get along.
He seriously makes us laugh really hard. A lot.
I love this guy. Here we are at our grossest, and yes, if you want to look 50lbs heavier, you may borrow my junior high coat.
I have to remind myself when choosing photos to upload that I'm doing this blog for me. It's one of my journals, filled with things I want to remember. So while some pictures, maybe most, mean nothing to those who follow this blog, each one means something to me. This next photo is definitely for me. I want to remember always, the way he looks at me and this is a good one for that. He loves me.




2 comments:
Nice. Where is this camping place? Looks great.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Love the life jacket picture of Noah! Hahaha!
I also like all of your pictures from your "Random blog dump" post. I'm just too lazy to comment twice!
Post a Comment