Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Whole World

Every time I go through pictures like these, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the family I've been blessed with.  My husband is my perfect match in every way.  We live for each other and for our four beautiful and amazing sons.  I'm so happy, and relieved, to FINALLY be posting our annual "Christmas photos"!  Note to self....NEVER do this in January again!  It was freeeeeeeeezing, and windy!  The boys were good (good enough) sports though, and we got some decent pictures.  Our photographer did a great job.  She was fun, knowledgeable, reasonably priced and gave us rights to all the photos!  Thank you Tonie!  If you're interested you can find her on Facebook, or click on this link. http://www.tonichristine.com/PI/Welcome.html
Anyway, here's a few of the zillion she took.  Some day my sons will smile a real smile AND look at the camera, ALL at the same time!  Some day.






One thing I LOVE about my baby is how snugly he is.  He's all about physical touch.  In a perfect world he'd be touching my face 24/7.  He is the sweetest boy and I'm loving EVERY second of it.


My best friend.



















Two peas in a pod these guys.






And finally, taken only 2 months late and posted 3 months late....Noah's 3yr old pictures.









No comments: