Sunday, February 19, 2012

Boys, Laundry, Park, My Classroom, Ladies Night

In yet another effort to catch up on blogging, this post has a little of everything.

  His brothers gave him a cape.  He sure loves them.
And they, him.  I'm glad Noah loves Sebastian the way he does.  Hayden and Marcus do everything together and I know it's hard sometimes for Noah, being the younger brother, and getting left out.  He's taken to Bastian though and I must say, it's adorable.  Sebastian laughs at everything Noah does and Noah is always hugging and loving on him.  He says things like, 
"Mom!  We love our baby brudder." 
"Mom!  He's so cute!"
& my favorite,  
"Mom!! Mom!  Mom.  It's OK!  It's OK.  I be nice to him.  I'm a good brudder!"
Oh, how I love my sweet boys.  I hope as baby gets older, he and Noah will be close, like Hayden and Marcus. I know that they will be, and that makes me so happy.
Loving on him a little too much.  hahaha
 Movie night.  What?  Sterling looks miserable?  We were watching Matilda.  A childhood favorite for me and I've passed it along to my children.  It's great, and actually Sterling doesn't mind it.  I however, may be having second thoughts, since the day after this, I was called Miss Trunchbull!  Naturally, I fired back with a threat to put them "all in the chokey, together!"  Then we laughed for several minutes as they continued to repeat it, over and over and over and over...
Laundry does have its good moments.









 A day of sunshine!










 Why do they grow up so fast?!  He's sure handsome but what happened to my baby Hayden?  I'm so proud of who he's becoming.  He was definitely meant to play the big brother roll.  He's a great leader.







 After family pictures it was confirmed that we needed to practice smiling...and so we did.


 I love this face.  So much.  I'd be happy if he smiled like this for everything.



 As has become tradition, my Trio post.  These are a big part of our lives, what else can I say?  Every day, they impress me with their cool creations.
A lumberjack.
Yes, school started in September, but I was waiting to post pictures of our room until our last bookshelf was up.  I've since decided, it doesn't matter, so here you go.
The Reading Corner.
I told Sterling what I wanted and as always, he outdid himself.  It's made of cardboard, butcher paper, and he used a wire for the canopy.    




GNO
Friends and bleach pens.  So fun.

THE END

No comments: