Saturday, October 29, 2011

Your Love is My Drug

My post title reflects the song that's been stuck 
in my head for days now.  It works.  
Anyway, Sterling and I recently celebrated our 8th anniversary.  Here we are in the Space Needle.  Neither of us had been to the Sky City Restaurant before, and it did not disappoint!  Thanks to Sarah G, we got in with only a days notice and felt very VIP-ish!


The weather cooperated and we were able to see Seattle in the daylight, as the sun set, and all lit up at night.  It was perfect.  
Lamb.
Snicker-doodle cobbler and white chocolate, macadamia nut bread pudding.  Yum.
After din din, we went to see the Seattle Symphony.  I loved it.  I couldn't stop smiling through the whole first piece.  It was amazing.
During intermission we got to rub elbows with the culturally elite.  We felt more than a little out of place, whilst our company sipped their cocktails and competed for whose nose pointed highest.  It was pretty entertaining.  Here's a shot of Sterling trying to fit in.
(Reminds me of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. lol)
It was a fun and romantic evening with just us.  I can't believe eight years have come and gone already and I love this man even more!  Happy Anniversary Babe.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Glad you guys got to celebrate. Looks like it was great!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! And Sterling definitely makes a good Symphony snob. ;)