Sunday, October 16, 2011

140 pictures...

Hopefully you're reading this and didn't get scared away by my post title.  Yes, I'm a little behind, 2 months to be exact but I promise to write as little as possible so all you have to do is look at cute and funny pictures.  Ready?  Here we go......

GHMONO
One idea led to another and this is what a friend and I came up with.  It was a girl's Halloween makeover night out.  Everyone brought hair and makeup stuff and drew a category from a bag and then had to become it.  It was a lot of fun and when we were all done we took our show on the road and headed to Shari's.  All in all, it was a great night!  I'm so glad I have friends who are cool like this! 




I have no idea who this is, or who let him in my house.
Erin, you're smokin hot.
Ladies of the night must go through a serious amount of makeup.
Another group shot.  From left to right, back row first, we have pageant, day of the dead, dude, lady of the night, goth, animal, geisha, & era of your choice.



Mary you are my favorite.

Pay no attention to the laptop. lol.
For more GHMONO photos, see my Facebook page.
Misty, you are so pretty!


Creativity....
Today's Trio post is a telescope.  I L O V E Trios.
I made another wreath.  I now have one for Halloween, Christmas and Fall.  They're so easy and I love making them.  I already have my Valentine's day one planned.  I'm pretty proud of my Halloween wreath because everything you see was my own idea!  I love the way it turned out and it took me less than 30minutes, with interruptions! 


Mariner's Game
The best sister in the world, mine, came home for a weekend.  It was more than great to see her and we had a lot of fun in those few days.  I miss your face Heidi and wish you lived closer!!!!!!


Shecky.  He goes everywhere with Heidi.
I love this picture Heidi.  It makes me happy.
Who's the weirdo behind you sis?


Sebastian's first game.
Heidi.  Stop eating mom's face.

Oh my gosh I love this boy.
And this man.

Babies bring out the best in us.  Would you agree dad?


80's Glamour Shots
Inspired by a friend, and her sisters, I had to do this with my sister.  Only ours was to be a family event, guys included, but work and illness unfortunately crapped on that idea.  Nonetheless, we still had a great time and I think the pictures prove it!
Recreating a childhood photo.
It's hard to choose a favorite Heidi, but this is definitely in the top 5.











Is dad's hair longer than ours?




HAHAHAHAHA!  Love it!









What nub?





River Rafting
Sterling went on a camp out with some buddies from church and got to river raft for the first time.  He had a blast and I worried the whole time.  Everything went as expected, lol.


Boys...






The Puyallup






We don't go to the fair for the rides, but I do let the boys ride one.  Here's the one Hayden picked.  





Noah LOVES LOVES LOVES animals.
I'm so blessed to have had four boys who just fall asleep when they're tired, no matter where we are.  What a sweet baby.  




More Boys...
This is one of the maps in our school room.  Bastian usually sits on the table being cute and watching us.  How cool will this picture be if he ends up serving his mission somewhere in South America?!












Summer
Rip city drove by in a little white truck and we got to enjoy some ice cream.  What a good life my boys have.





Roasting marshmallows. 
He tried it mommy's way, but didn't like it.
I like to catch them on fire and when the flames go out by themselves, then they're ready to eat.
White trash or creative?  Not sure, but it did the job, and made us laugh.


Our yard is home to many frogs and we love it!






Good-bye San Diego!
Packed and ready to go,1300miles.
Celebrated our last night in San Diego with sparklers,
and a walk in our jammies.
Look mom.  I have dog poop on my hands and feet and clothes.






My boys are CUUUUUUTE.


Cutest Picture of Noah, EVER.
So cute that it gets it's own title.

Last Saturday in San Diego was spent at the beach and at the park.  Oh how we miss you San Diego.






...til the next overdue post...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WAS a lot of pictures, but you sure do have darling little boys!

Misty said...

I LOVE all the pictures. How fun!

And your boys are definitely cute!!!

SSToone said...

Great pictures! McKelle looked at the computer during the s'mores pictures and asked "What is that poop!" I guess she's not a fan of your idea of a s'more!

leona said...

On the South America map? My patriarchal blessing says someone of my family will serve the Lamanites...