Conference weekend, and some silly boys. I love Marcus' face in this picture. He cracks me up!
Weird photo to post? Maybe. I love my baby's feet.
Conference bingo.
Did anyone else notice that Sterling and Hayden are making the same face? They are SO much alike.
A homemade gift-box for Sterling and I. Inside was a note he wrote saying how much he loves us. Did my heart melt? Completely.
I had to take a picture of these guys Marcus made.
me: "Marcus, are they dancing?"
Marcus: "No."
me: "Are they fighting?"
Marcus: "No."
me: "What are they doing?"
Marcus: "They're high-fivin'!"
Never bored.
Shop 56 Dodge-ball. 4th place out of 16 ain't bad. It was a fun night, though it would've been better if the yard wasn't full of cheaters and the refs actually did their jobs. I'm just saying....
My niece Aubrey, or "Auberry" as Noah calls her, celebrated her 5th birthday recently. It's always nice to see her. She's so sweet!
Sterling and I had plans to celebrate our anniversary after the party (that'll be my next post), so I got ready there. Chris wasn't getting ready for anything. He's just cool.
This was taken not too long ago. The Franklin side cousins. Four out of seven boys are mine. Nice.
Last, but not least, a photo of Noah being his funny self.



2 comments:
So fun! Hayden and Sterling DO look a lot alike and I love all of their creations. They really have great imaginations!
You should really be selling ad space on your blog to Trio. Get your cut! Cute pics, cute boys!
Post a Comment