Saturday, May 2, 2009

Three of my Four Studs

It's hard to believe he's going to get cuter.
Muscles and Masks
Marcus loves anything you can put on your head.
This is Auntie Heidi's beanie and it's their FAVORITE. They wear it around like this and call themselves Spiderman.
A little Monsters Inc, Mickey, & Mr. Lightyear. Who says kids can't dress themselves?
Brotherly Love
Again, with the dressing. Marcus is a pro.
Celebrating his success.
Car Show w/ Gramps. (Napa & West Bay Customer Appreciation)
2 SEXY cars.
Swimming
I love that he can't stop smiling whenever he's swimming all by himself. Having the time of his life.
Firsts...
I had two of my "firsts" in the last two days. This was the first time I'd ever cleaned up broken eggs, and why start small right? Try 24, thanks to my biggest helper, (that's actually sincere) Marcus. He had good intentions but missed the part where I said "everything EXCEPT the eggs. Don't touch the eggs." I'm just SO glad they weren't dropped on the carpet.
The other "first" was cleaning up an overflowed toilet. Sorry, no picture here, courtesy of my viewers.
Mommies really are too spoiled. (that also, is actually sincere) A few minor setbacks, but overall, being a parent is AWESOME!

4 comments:

alanna said...

Awesome Jenny.

A few things...

Marcus is hilarious. I love his style.

Hayden looks like an awesome big brother. The pictures of all 3 makes me want another boy.

Have I mentioned that Noah looks like Brig? He does. I swear some of those shots look EXACTLY like Brigham at that age.

And, do you take requests?
I'm requesting that you put pictures of yourself on your blog. I never get to see your beautious face!

-self portraits are acceptable as a last resort.

:)

I'm just glad you're posting again. I missed you in the blogosphere.

This is getting long...I know.
Bye.

Unknown said...

Um, miss you guys! Cutest children ever-Jealous!Holy Hannah-three boys. Still the cutest, coolest couple ever.

Amalea said...

Your kids are hilarious! I love seeing the expressions on their faces and what their getting into! You are a GREAT mom to be so patient!
Love you!
Em

Erika said...

You guys make cute kids! :)

And yes, I am learning how spoiled moms are. :) Loving it!