Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

Happy Birthday to me! I am now 26 years old. No, I can't believe it. The day started out with breakfast at the Family Pancake House with my man, boys and 2 girlfriends. Thanks to Jill and Nadine for coming on such short notice! I love the FPH, best pancakes ever.
After breakfast, Sterling and I dropped the boys off at Kanoe's (thank you Kanoe), and he took me shopping. I usually don't enjoy shopping, I think because my body is always changing sizes and it's hard to know what to buy. However, Sterling made it really fun, bringing me different things to try on, choosing matching accessories and spoiling me, it's what he does best.
After shopping, we picked up the boys and sadly Sterling had to go to work. Later an old friend from high school dropped by very unexpectedly with a plate of brownies and a birthday card. It was so good to see you Ashley!
Hayden had swim class that night, then we headed to gramps for a steak dinner, cake (thanks dad), and American Idol (Go Adam!).
Upon returning home, I found my favorite flowers in one of my favorite colors on my door step. Thanks to Rebecca!
It was a good day, and I must also say thanks to all those who sent cards, emails, and facebook wishes. You guys are all too thoughtful!
our favoriteIt says Pooh in case you were wondering. Something my dad has always called me.
Jenny the Pooh.Will the owner of this card please stand up? I got this birthday card without a return address or a single word inside. Thank you whoever you are!!

2 comments:

Robert and Amy said...

Glad you had a nice birthday!

I need to come and see you. Noah is growing up so fast! He's ridiculously cute!

Islandalli said...

Happy late birthday! There is a lady in our ward who sends out anoymous cards. I know who it is, but don't want to spoil her fun. Enjoy it, she meant it that way.
~Allicia