Friday, December 5, 2008

Noah William Kaiolohia Place

He's here! Noah was born Saturday, November 22, (1 1/2 weeks early) weighing in at 9lbs 2 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. Labor and delivery went awesome. I was induced at 9am and had him at 2:38pm. We were discharged from the hospital Monday night, went home for our last night in San Diego, packed Tuesday morning and headed for home that night. We arrived around 1:00pm Thanksgiving day, in Enumclaw first to surprise my mom. Oh yeah, nobody knew we had our baby, or that we were coming home(were supposed to be in San Diego until Dec. 12th)...HUGE surprise...Noah was almost a week old and yes, we kept it a secret and showed up on people's doorsteps. It was awesome! A special thanks to Heidi who helped pull off the whole thing, and who flew in to San Diego to help us. We love you Heidi!!

So, below are the videos from our big surprise, and some pics of baby Noah. Enjoy!







If any of you remember Hayden as a baby, Noah does the same face....the poop face.

I have THREE boys!!
Not the best picture, but our first as a family of five.


6 comments:

natalie4df said...

ooooh, I'm the first one to say Congratulations! Awesome! I love the video with Karrie. Does she know it's on your blog? I love the closeups of Sterling LOL! I have yet to see the other videos.
Noah is such a cutey! Big Hugs!

Erika said...

Congratulations! I don't know how you drove home so soon after having him but way to go! You're amazing. I guess after you've already had two you become a warrior woman. :) Hope I get to meet him when I come home for Christmas. We'll be there Dec 20-27.

alanna said...

Wow...that was awesome! Okay, I like the surprise- for them! It was really fun to watch. It would have been so cool to be in Washington!
He is adorable. I LOVE the poop face. Too cute.
I'm still really impressed that you traveled across the country a couple days after having a baby! I still need help to the bathroom that soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats! And three boys...you are going to be busy. But if you can travel a few days after having a baby you are super mom. I love that you were able to surprise your family.

Vanessa said...

he is so cute!! and dang girl, to keep that secret?! fun! i guess you have everything you need for a boy already tho! :) super fun! three is so fun. good luck!

Ashley said...

He's so cute! Good job planning such a big surprise! I could never do that... well, I could try, but I'd never get away with it. The video of your Mom made me laugh so much. Good luck with your November baby... Christian was born on November 24th... and he's very strong willed. :) Poor kids will have birthdays on Thanksgiving every once in a while.