Saturday, July 10, 2010

Since we've been home...

One of the first things we did when we got home was go meet our new niece. Lillah was born two months early, weighing in at 2lbs 9oz. The good news is that she's healthy as can be, breathing on her own since day one! She's the family's miracle baby. When we got to meet her she was a little over a month old, or, negative 1 month. She was 4lbs ish. So tiny and so precious. We love her!Pappy took us over to the A&W classic car show in Port Orchard. The boys think it's pretty fun. Here's Hayden and him in front of his boat. Here's the fun part.
We've done some shopping lately, in preparation for our new house. To keep the boys occupied I let them use the camera. Along with a bunch of useless floor shots and table legs, I found this one. Cutie.
Fortunately Sears had a movie going. How long does it take to ring up appliances? Seriously.

Love this pic. I keep saying I want a girl....and I do, buuuuuuut, I can easily picture another boy here. (No, I'm not pregnant.)
Especially if they keep coming out this cute!
Trio's are a family favorite. Check out the cool armor Sterling made with Hayden.

1 comment:

Bradley said...

that is a sweeeeeet helmet and shield made by Hayden. And the ferociousness of his face is enough to scare me away!