Noah was literally the last to go the morning we packed up for home. I am told, and I quote, "I never had babies that just fell asleep like that!" Sorry mom. I'm still a very light sleeper and I hate it! Thanks Babe for the wonderful laid back, go with the flow, Hawaiian blood! Our children are amazing!
Ready! Goodbye San Diego!
Oh yeah. So we found out Wednesday that we would be leaving on Friday. Thanks for all the notice right? Anyway, Heidi calls me Thursday night begging me to come to Utah on our way home. I really wanted to go but had to convince Sterling to add 400+ miles to our already too long 1300 mile drive, for only one day. No such luck. Heidi and I cried on the inside.
Morning came all too soon. I think we set our alarms for 4:30 or something ridiculous and as tradition, we had our family prayer before our long drive. Sterling offered it that time and much to my surprise he asked Heavenly Father to protect us and help us get to Utah safely! That's why I love this man! He's the best!!
Our drive was long but our visit was worth it. We got to see many of our favorite people we don't get to see nearly enough. We stopped in Vegas to have lunch with my Uncle Bryan and it was so good to see him. Wish you lived closer Bryan! We also got to meet his girlfriend Victoria and she was great.
My sis, my grandma (and only living grandparent), my Aunt Melinda, me and some stranger child. Don't know who that is. lol. I love these women!
No comments:
Post a Comment