Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life with my boys...



Two games we just picked up that I have to blog about. Sooo fun. Notice all the stickers this one has, best toy award, parents choice and is approved by the national parenting center. It says ages 4 and up but Marcus is loving it and he's 3. It's simple, active and fun. For me so far, the best part, and funniest thing I've seen in a long time, was when Sterling had to skip around the trick-a-ma-stick holding a ladies fan under his chin. I cried, and fell even more in love with him, if that's possible. What a great father! A great game too and I recommend you go buy it today!! (Target)

This game is also a must have, especially for all those kids learning to read. It's fun and can easily be modified to fit your child's level. Also purchased at Target, and also an award winner.

Ready for church!
My name is Noah and I get into EVERYTHING!!!!

I also love books.
Marcus is our little builder. He's totally content being left alone with his toys to build and create things. His specializes in robots.
O M G
This sign if for Heidi. I don't even know why, but here it is.
My hot husband.
Hayden's helicopter.





3 comments:

alanna said...

Soooo cute! We miss you guys. Come home. Pleeeeease?!!!

P.S. Noah's getting cuter by the minute!

The Holyoaks said...

Who has orange yarn lying around for a child to get into? MISS YOU GUYS!

Heidi said...

That sign was pretty awesome I must say. Did you go inside? What was it?? If not you must go back. My curiosity NEEDS it.