Aloha! We're a happy, healthy family of six, loving each other and life! We hope our pictures and movies leave you smiling!
This came from Italy a couple weeks ago, and it's just too awesome not to post.
That was hilarious. I couldn't watch it in the format he sent it in originally so thanks for posting it! Allen wants to watch it again and again and again now!
That was pretty good for the mission. I think that you could go into acting!! Have a great time in Italy!!!! E. Doxey
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That was hilarious. I couldn't watch it in the format he sent it in originally so thanks for posting it!
Allen wants to watch it again and again and again now!
That was pretty good for the mission. I think that you could go into acting!! Have a great time in Italy!!!! E. Doxey
Post a Comment