Aloha! We're a happy, healthy family of six, loving each other and life! We hope our pictures and movies leave you smiling!
Who says you can't have conversations with babies?
So jealous. It's so cold here!
Nice pictures and nice towels! In fact those beach towels look soo cooool! Get ready cus we're coming...I think. :)
I love how in all the videos of Noah you tell him there are no dogs haha. Oh and his smile when he's on the other side of the glass is hilarious.
One more thing...you should get him a dog :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So jealous. It's so cold here!
Nice pictures and nice towels! In fact those beach towels look soo cooool! Get ready cus we're coming...I think. :)
I love how in all the videos of Noah you tell him there are no dogs haha. Oh and his smile when he's on the other side of the glass is hilarious.
One more thing...you should get him a dog :)
Post a Comment