The boys are doing well. As I go through pictures I'm noticing they spend quite a bit of time in their jammies. Not a bad thing I guess. Anyway, funny story. Today Hayden was playing with his safety goggles from his tool bench and I'm not sure what happened but Sterling took them away and threw them into the toy room. Hayden then walks into our bedroom and tells me, "mommy, daddy's being ridiculous." Of course it was more like "diculous". He didn't stop at that though. Daddy was also being rude, and naughty. Is he really two?? Hilarious!
We bought Guitar Hero 3. Check him out!
1 comment:
Your hair looks beautiful. I'm sure it seems like a ton of hair that you cut off and that you'll never regain but I have to be honest, I was expecting a lot shorter. :) But it's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment