Our sweet and happy baby.
If you look closely, you can see these growing.
Balboa Park again, when Grandpa was here. The only picture I got before my camera died. Lame.
What's wrong with this picture?
Our ham.
Hayden learning to dive. Pretty dang good for only his second attempt. So so SOOO happy he and Marcus can swim!
Good times with Gramps. The boys favorite thing to do thus far.
I like how Noah tries really hard to gain speed, starting so far back, weaving in and out of seaweed, only to come to a complete stop before jumping in. Great effort.
GOOD BYE TRAINING WHEELS!
Hayden was more than ready for this. Glad he could learn with Grandpa. My grandfathers lived far away from me, and both passed away when I was young. I am so happy my boys can have the relationship with my dad that I never had with my grandpas. Another reason my boys are so lucky.
There's more to post, but the milkman is calling.
P.S. The milkman is Sebastian, just for all you wise guys out there. It's one of the names I've given him.
No comments:
Post a Comment