Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Boys.





 I LOVE this picture.
 He wanted a picture with the ladybug. 






 Trios are the only toys we brought to San Diego.  Seriously, I could get rid of every other toy we own.  We've had them for well over a year and they STILL play for hours EVERY day.  Amazing.  Trios.  If you don't have some, get some.

 I did delete some, but couldn't choose between these.  Mothers know what I'm talking about.














 Just before a much needed haircut.





 An extra child, and yet we had more room than any other trip.  Yes, that's a bike.  Inside.
Sebastian's biggest fan...







The End

7 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

OMG Seabass plumping right up! He's so handsome just like his brothers!

alanna said...

Great pictures Jenny! Oh man, those pictures of Sebastian made me want to hold him SO BAD! Miss you guys but so happy your having another adventure as a family. Love you!

Amy Miller said...

Hey, looks like you guys are already having a blast in San Diego! Sebastian has got to be one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen, another lady killer on your hands ;) Miss you, see you in August!

Sarah said...

I love these pictures Jenny, your boys are so cute. I hope one day I can betroth a daughter of mine to one of them. How's that for wishful thinking?!

Courtney said...

Great photos! Your boys are so handsome. Thanks for sharing!

MariePhotographie said...

Such handsome boys! Sebastian is so adorable adn already changing so much!

leona said...

I miss those guys--and you too!! The pictures are so gorgeous--good looks runs in the family! Ha! I got a summer job working HARD and now have offers to clean house and others for yardwork. I'm so tired!!--Twinkie