This was snapped at my nephews birthday party two days ago, which makes it my most recent, and also the only one I have at 9 months.
A friend of mine was nice enough to take some pictures for me a while back and though she had many things working against her (the weather, my kids not cooperating, the lighting, a makeshift studio with sheets in a room that was too small, etc.) I think, Jill, you did a fantastic job! I'm always my own worst critic, so the fact that I'm posting these means a great deal! It meant a lot that you took time out of your busy schedule to do this. Thank you again!
Yes, I have two other boys, but as mentioned above, they didn't cooperate, and therefore didn't make this post.





5 comments:
beautiful mommy and cute pics!!! i treasure my prengancy pics...hope mr. sebastian comes soon! :)
gorgeous pictures! You look fabulous!
Jenny...you're the hottest prego I've ever seen. NO really..you look really pretty.
You are beautiful! I love that last picture the best. Too cute! Good luck getting that sweet baby here soon!!
You are such a beautiful momma, Jenny... and what a fabulous mommy! Sterling and your kids are so lucky- you really are amazing :) Best of luck and wishes on yet ANOTHER boy!
Post a Comment