Sunday, October 18, 2009

Here are some random pictures I meant to post a long time ago. The first is from Casey's birthday party at Alanna & Brad's place.
A walk over at Mom's in Enumclaw. All the Franklin side cousins.
On our way home.
Hayden & Grandma at the Puyallup Fair. Hayden loved the rides.
As did I. I had NO idea this ride was so much fun. Seriously, my new favorite.
I could NOT stop laughing. I will go next year just to ride this.
I only wish I could have ridden a ride with Brad's knees in my face.
Daddy thought this was hilarious.
They really think they're playing. Still gets me.

After Ashley's bridal shower. It was good to see everyone. Does anyone have pictures of the wedding? I forgot my camera that day. Nice huh?
I don't want to brag but how many babies do you know who just fall asleep like this?
Or like this?

These pictures will be treasures for them later. I love it.
We had Macy & Penny over for a visit last week. We played, danced, finger painted,
made Halloween sugar cookies & decorated them.
Thanks for visiting!
After church one Sunday.
Enjoying a snack.
Needing a haircut.
My in-laws through their annual Halloween party last Friday. This year's theme...Adult Prom. I pulled out this old dress, Sterling rented a vest & tie, Robyn Jones did my hair and waa-la. It's always fun to watch Sterling dance!
I guess my camera wasn't used much cause I have just the picture of us. Oh, and these...
Nice!!


Pumpkins!! Marcus didn't get his hands dirty, but it's a step up from last year, where both he Hayden cried at just the thought.
Hayden designed his own mouth and nose.
Brandon, making people laugh as usual.

We didn't get Noah's done that night, but the four on the right are ours. Right to left, Sterling, Marcus, me, Hayden.

1 comment:

alanna said...

Nice! Haha!

Are you forgetting that I have a blog too?....and plenty of black male photos of yours truly?