Some random shots of my adorable boys.
You know the look they have just after they wake up? I LOVE it!
Isn't he cute?! We think he's going to be the next Jeremy.
On the way home from Amy's baby shower, me, Heidi and Noah stopped off at the temple to take some pictures.
Heidi flying over the bushes, trying to beat the timer she just set on her camera. I don't think she made it, but what an effort.
Shortly thereafter, Amy had Romy Luna Miller.
SURPRISE! We threw my mom an unexpected party for her 5th decade mark. Congrats mom. We love you!
My gift this year was a cake, meant to give tribute to her life and all she's lived through. This was the first idea that popped into my head, so I ran with it. It was a lot of work but really fun.


My favorite. Disco. I printed the dancers off line and cut them out. I know, mad scissor skills.
Mom had four of her five babies in the 80's.



When Brad graduated as a chiropractor and everyone flew to Missouri to support him, I stayed home. I am lame. It worked out though because I watched Allen for the 5 days they were gone, so actually, I'm pretty dang awesome.
My gift this year was a cake, meant to give tribute to her life and all she's lived through. This was the first idea that popped into my head, so I ran with it. It was a lot of work but really fun.I wanted to include the fifties, even though she pretty much missed them being born in 59. So I found a little baby with blond hair and blue eyes and made her a poodle skirt.
Gumballs and wall border. Some day I'll make a completely edible cake. hahaha.
Y2K
That's a lot of candles.
I'm so glad Jeremy could fly home for the party. It wouldn't have been the same without him.

Chris was in charge of games and I must say, it was the most disgusting fun I've ever had. It was like a constant fan in your face, only it was warm stinky breath, accompanied with light showers. In the video only a few of us were left, 3 to 1 and Chris still won. Your ping pong blowing is awesome Chris.
As it got later and later, instead of going to sleep, we found ways to keep the fun going.
When Brad graduated as a chiropractor and everyone flew to Missouri to support him, I stayed home. I am lame. It worked out though because I watched Allen for the 5 days they were gone, so actually, I'm pretty dang awesome.
We had lots of fun.
2 comments:
Great post Jenny!
We LOVE the videos! My boys wanted to watch them again and again!
And thanks again for watching Allen. We were sorry you guys weren't in MO too, but thankful Allen was in such great hands. :)
Love you guys!
you are an awesome aunt!
and i seriously LOVE the games that ya'll play. we'll have to get a book of 'em to try out!
i guess i'll see you wednesday. i'm flying up with lindsay for ashley's wedding. its been what...10 years or so?!?
those boys are adorable!
Post a Comment