Brad and Alanna came for a visit for a little over a week and we had a blast. We went to Balboa Park, the temple, the beaches, the pool, out to dinner without children (thanks to Alanna's younger brother Casey, who babysat all 5 boys!). We shopped, baked and I schooled them in cards. It was a great visit and I'm so glad they came!!
Balboa Park

The biggest grasshopper we'd ever seen.
Senior picture?

Fine dining
Beaches
Sterling & Brad catching waves.



My baby model.
Uncle Brad taking Hayden for a ride...
...
...
At the Temple
Future missionaries. So handsome!
Dr. Franklin & Noah
4th of July
Breakfast with the wrong ward. Oops.


Something Cool
None of us had ever seen this before. It was written by 5 jets, letting off smoke at the right time. Though I despise Geico, this was really cool.

4 comments:
I love the "wrong ward" picture. Ha ha!
Thanks for having us Jenny!!! It was a blast. I'm really happy we came, and came early!
Thanks for your hospitality, beach endurance, and chocolate milk!
Love you guys!
glad you guys had some visitors! i bet that was a nice break hanging out with family! =)
Hey, you have bangs! So cute!
Post a Comment