Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Vampire Baby



They have a swap meet here every weekend and we went with Brad and Alanna last Saturday. It was nothing compared to Hawaii's though. I couldn't believe the crap these people were trying to sell. We saw literally, piles and piles of rusted, cracked, broken, dirty, absolutely worthless and unorganized junk. However, there were many nice things there too. We found the boys some cool hats @ $2.50 a piece. They love them. This next picture is for my sister. I will not explain, but had to share. Alanna and I both laughed and instantly thought of you Heidi. Enjoy! Still doesn't beat the tomato though! Hahahahaaaaa!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We're up to 3 now...the tomato, the orange and now this tree. I'll have to admit I'm proud to call you 2 sisters...and very happy you had a camera on you so you could share this with me. I feel special you both thought of me. haha

alanna said...

lol. Vampire baby! Noah just gained cool points (you know my preference for vampires!). Hehe...what an awesome set of fangs!