Noah's getting so big. He has 4 teeth now and loves to chew on everything, especially the bag of wipes. We've been trying baby food lately and not having much fun. Who knew all it took was to put them on your lap and pretend it was your food? You'd think I would've known but the other two boys ate everything. The only time they cried was when you stopped feeding them. Anyway, he eats carrots and sweet potatoes now without needing a drop cloth. It's great, and we'll try green beans and peas again later.

Can you guess what he's staring at?

Yep. Another coach potato. It's pretty cute, at this age. The show is called Yo
Gabba Gabba. Anyone ever see it?

Happy Father's Day! We all got up at 6:40am for a pancake breakfast, showers and then off to church at 9am. As we pulled into the parking lot we were confused as to why it was completely empty. Stake Conference. On Father's Day??? Whatever.
Later, we went for a Sunday stroll @ Balboa Park.

Yeah, they're not scared of people I guess, which made Hayden's day.

I can't look at a family picture of us and not see how blessed I am. Nothing else in this world matters. Just knowing that I can be together forever with the people I love and who love me back is more than enough. Given the special day we have each year to celebrate fathers I would be remiss if I didn't express my admiration for my best friend. As fate would have it, this person happens to be my husband and the best father a mother could ask for for her children. I want to share my feelings with all those who see this on how grateful I am for Sterling. It's a great feeling knowing that if my sons grow up and are even half the man their father is, the world will be better for it.

They had these in yellow too. Wicked looking huh?

Thought these leaves were cool too.

The organ. They play twice a week. Really loud.

This was Saturday at a local park. Marcus loves to go fast. "
yook mommy, I go faster faster!"

Mom, you made the board! That's you putting out the fire on the rocks.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANNA!! Can't wait to see you guys! Hope you have a great one! We love you!
1 comment:
Well, I found your blog and had to say hello! It's been forever since I've seen you guys...maybe even your wedding. Sad...too much time has gone by...you have a whole family now! Your boys are ADORABLE and so very cute! I'm jealous that you have all boys! But so glad to see/read that you guys are so happy and doing so well. Miss ya. Love, Jodie :)
Post a Comment