I'm not a big fan of scenery pictures on my blog but the passes were gorgeous and I couldn't resist, although the pictures don't do them justice.
Don't know why, but I love this island.
I waited for a long time to snap a photo of these wild horses, another favorite sight of mine, and wouldn't you know it, there's a sign. What are the odds?
Such a good baby.
Checking out Chris's yard. Absolutely beautiful. That's his house in the background. Snow covered mountains all around, deer eating on the hillside, complete with a huge fishpond that doubles as an ice rink. Picture perfect.
Hayden, Marcus, & Elijah
I didn't stop to think that Idaho still had snow and all we brought were light hoodies. Aubrey was nice enough to lend Marcus her coat. He was completely against the idea of wearing a girls coat, but after about 10 minutes, when he stopped melting, we convinced him that actually, blue is a boy color so it's OK. He hated it.
Gathering wood for a bonfire. Go Chrisy! Go Chrisy!
Aubrey wishing she could come outside.
Just after our snowball fight with everyone.
"Ooh I thought I saw Clint Eastwood. That would make my day. He is such a stud-muffin."
Missing from this photo: Brant (taking the pic), Hayden, Marcus, Noah and Aubrey (bed). Hayden told us that this would be a better picture if he was in it. I think he was right.
Chris and I got his first nursery bed started. Can't remember what these are?? Ground cover, I want to say junipers but that might be the other stuff we potted? Anyway, it was fun.
Drove for about a minute to get to this bridge. We started throwing stuff off the top but ended up down here for the kiddos, and to watch Chris dislocate his arm. That's what it looks like in this picture to me anyway. He reminds me of the one arm man from the Fugitive, (one of my favorite movies)
On the way home we stopped in Spokane for a quick visit with Uncle Kevin and my cousins. The boys got out some energy before our long drive home.




1 comment:
It took me a long time to realize why you're hair looked so short...it was on Chris' head! :) And I can definitely tell that your mom, Heidi, and I'm guessing your grandma are related! :)
Post a Comment