Thursday, May 8, 2008

Catch Up

I know it's been forever since we've updated so heres the latest summed up as much as possible. Sterling and I bought our first home, which we haven't moved into yet because it's in the process of being redone. To put it NICELY, it was a rotting, stinking, dead rat hole, that was falling apart and that was just the beginning. Having said that, thanks to my fabulous uncle Kevin, when all is said and done, we'll have a brand new house with brand new everything. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a utility room, shed and carport. We hope to move in the first part of June.

Hayden celebrated his 3rd birthday in March. He saw Horton Hears a Who and loved his first experience in a theatre. He is the sweetest little boy and way beyond his years when it comes to smarts. He of course loves to wrestle and sword fight, and lately he's taken to quoting The Grinch (Jim Carrey). He's hilarious and then there's the sweet side of him, when he tells you out of nowhere that you're beautiful or that you have a nice shirt on. I really wish I could stop time and keep them this age.

Easter



Hayden's Birthday




Four wheeling with Uncle Kevin
The rest are just some random pics.


Hayden working on his muscles.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey girl...SO glad that you've caught up...we were missing those cute boys! congrats on being pregnant! won't hayden almost be 4by then? that won't be too bad. But, dang, three is a tricky number. With two, I feel fine, and for some reason that third one just throws me off. No worries tho, I know you'll do great! Any idea if you are getting a girl??! And congrats on the house! Privacy is a thing that you didn't realize you missed. Anyways- great to see lots of great things happening for you all! all our love, vanessa and family!

Vanessa said...

p.s. how are you feeling with this pregnancy? nauseas? Hope not!